Thursday, September 13, 2012

Taters!

Last night I decided for dinner to put together something I have not done in a very long time. Taters. That's Potatoes for those who do not know. This is a recipe I have used many times and am finally throwing up here.







Ingredients:
Potatoes
Butter
Hot Spanish Smoked Paprika
Dill Weed
Italian Herb Mix
Ground Black Pepper
Fennel Seed
Sea Salt

Start by putting a saucepan on the stovetop. Put in your butter. I used a Tuscan Herbed Butter I bought at a local Grocer.


Then get your potatoes and cut them up into small chunks. Turn the burner on to medium so your butter melts like so:


Once the butter is melted, toss in your potatoes. Add your seasonings to the amount you think is good. I didn't use much of anything but the Italian Herb Mix.


Stir it all together. Repeat.


I taste tested to see when done. When the potatoes look like they do in the picture above, they should be about done. Just take off and serve. Enjoy.





No comments:

Post a Comment