Sunday, August 26, 2012

Shrimp a la Salad

I decided that a seafood dish was needed to be done. So, I created an amazingly tasty one.











Ingredients:
1/2 lb Shrimp
1/4 cup Soy Sauce
1/4 cup Teriyaki Sauce
3/4 cup Sake
1 cup Port Vino
1/4 cup Lemon Juice
1/3 cup Italian Herb Mix
dash of Ground Black Pepper
dash of Garlic Salt
Salad
Salad Dressing (I used Catalina)
1 sm Tomato
Asiago Cheese

I started off mixing all the ingredients together but the Shrimp, Salad, Salad Dressing, and Tomato. I then whisked it all together into a consistent mix, which of course the Shrimp then went into. I marinaded it this way for approximately 10 minutes.


I turned my stovetop to medium heat and put my large saucepan on. Once it was warming up quite well, I poured the Shrimp and marinade directly into the pan. I made sure each Shrimp was not overlapping another so as to not mess up the cooking times.


I stirred this on occasion and once the Shrimp turned orange/red then were done so I turned off the heat. I had a small salad ready with a small sliced Tomato. I then used two skewers to skewer 4 Shrimp and place on top of the salad. I added a small amount of dressing to the side of the skewers along with a pinch of Asiago Cheese. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment