Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sweet Potato Fries


A few of my friends know about my cooking this recipe before, however it's been awhile. This is a recipe I first made back in 2007 or 2008 for my Thanksgiving down here in Texas. I have only made it maybe three times since then and it's about time to put it on here!

Ingredients:
1 Sweet Potato
Olive Oil
Italian Herb Mix
Ground Black Pepper
Sea Salt

My oven was already on at 400 degrees which made beginning this recipe quite easily.

I chopped the Sweet Potato into fry like chunks and put into a mixing bowl. Once in there I added some Olive Oil along with a pinch or two of each spice listed. Then shaken to mix/coat the fries.


Now using a cooking sheet, I drizzled some Olive Oil on.


I then placed the fries on there with some space in between them.


Into the oven they went, where I had my Root Vegetable Salad already cooking. Delicious, no?


After about 15 to 20 minutes they should be done. They look tasty.


Now just plate and serve. Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment