Thursday, October 4, 2012

Brinner: Scrambled Eggs!

For dinner today I had Brinner. For those who do not know what this is, simply put it is breakfast for dinner and it is amazing. I was going to attempt to make smaller sized Eggs in a Boat, however that proved difficult enough to make me give up for now. Since I had everything but the boat part of that recipe, I decided that Brinner was in order.








Ingredients:
6 Eggs
3 Garlic Cloves
1/4 cup Cilantro Leaves
1 Red Bell Pepper
4 Scallions
1/4 stick Butter
Sea Salt
Ground Black Pepper
Asiago Cheese

First, I got everything together.


Then I proceeded to break the Eggs open and put them in a mixing bowl. Throw the shells away please. I then whisked until somewhat consistent. I also minced my Garlic Cloves and put them in with the Cilantro Leaves, causing the Egg mixture to start soaking up those flavors.


I then diced the Red Bell Pepper and Scallions.


Now, using a large saucepan I turned the heat to medium and threw the Butter in.


I waited until it was mostly melted and put the Egg Mixture into the saucepan. Almost right away, I tossed in the Scallions and Red Bell Pepper. Salt and Pepper to taste.


Now as it is scrambled eggs, make sure to move the mixture around so as to not let it stick to the pan. Or at least try. I added the Asiago Cheese about a minute after the Scallions and Bell Pepper. Take a look at it, doesn't it look tasty!


This is what mine looked when done:


Now all you have left is to serve it. Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment