Thursday, October 4, 2012

Kirby's Korner: Sushi Axiom

I've gone to this place several times as I really enjoy their cooked dishes. I know, it's a sushi place and I'm eating non-sushi food. Oh well, I do what I do.


Service
This place had some decent service. I can only say decent since there is room for improvement as always. They were attentive and were quite helpful when asked.

Score: 3/5

Food
I am not a fan of uncooked meat or fish in general for that matter. However, I was at this place and had some nicely cooked pepper beef with sauteed vegetables. It was perfect. Very peppery in taste but with a nice asian flavor to it.

Score: 4/5

Decor
Very clean and up to date with today's culture. Since it was a sushi place, I would've thought something asian about the place in decor, however I did not really see anything. Very modern and 'hip' to today's culture. I did like the way it looked and was a very 'posh' place…is that how you say it? I'm not all that up to date on all the lingo.

Score: 5/5

Cost
Not the cheapest place in the world, but not expensive enough to break the bank. The price is appropriately matched to the food available. I love how it is presented as well, they obviously take a very good look at how to do so and it shows.

Score: 5/5

Overall Score: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment