Sunday, October 7, 2012

Center Cut Pork Chops

Last night I made myself a delicious meaty treat of a dinner. I had seen this cut of pork in several cookbooks and cooking tv shows, however I have never cooked using it. Well, I did this last night and it turned out amazing!










Ingredients:
2 Center Cut Pork Chops
4 Shallots
5 Garlic Cloves
Oregano
Thyme
Rosemary
Sage
Ground Black Pepper
Sea Salt
Fennel Powder
Sweet Paprika
1/2 stick Butter

I began likes usual by gathering my ingredients.


I then diced up the Shallots and Garlic Cloves. I put the saucepan on the stovetop with the heat medium. In goes your 1/2 stick of Butter.


Once that begins to melt, in goes your Shallots and Garlic Cloves.


Now, shred all your spices and herbs. I did not list an amount because I only used about a spoonful or so of each. Probably less of the Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper.

Put the herbs in first.


Then add spices.


Mix together thoroughly.


Add in your 2 Center Cut Pork Chops.


Flip after a few minutes.


Do so again about 8 minutes later.


They should be done about 5 minutes after that. All that is left is to dish out and serve. I served mine with a garnish of Rosemary and a cold delicious beer. Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment