Sunday, July 15, 2012

Homemade Hummus

Hummus is a great snack food for anyone who has or has not tried it. If you have not, I suggest you do. It's fairly simple to make as well.


Ingredients:
2 or 3 Cloves of Garlic (diced up)
1 can of Garbanzo Beans
1 spoonful of Cumin/Coriander Mixed Spice

I used my trusty food processor for this tasty snack. I started off with the Garlic Cloves. I peeled then diced them. Once that was done, I threw them in the food processor.

Second, I opened my can of Garbanzo Beans. There is a very pungent liquid in there with them, keep at least half of it. Pour the liquid with the Garbanzo Beans into the food processor.

Third, I sprinkled the Cumin/Coriander Mixed Spice on the top of everything in the food processor. Then blend...blend until it is smooth. Just take out and serve, easy as that.


No comments:

Post a Comment