Saturday, November 3, 2012

Dehydrated Apples

I know a lot of people buy these as snacks since they are healthy and tasty. I also know that you can make them yourself. Luckily for me, I already had a food dehydrator so that makes this really easy.

Ingredients:
6 Apples

I know, I know. That's a lot of ingredients. I used 3 different kinds to vary the flavor up.


I began by cutting them up and peeling them.


I then placed them on the racks in the food dehydrator.


Now, once you fill it up with your slices of appels, you turn it on.


Pretty difficult, eh? About two hours later or so they should start to be ready. It really depends on how thin you slice them and preference on their consistency. I took one rack worth of them off since they were done while the other two were not, so they stayed on for another hour. Enjoy!


I just took them off and put them in a ziploc bag that I put in the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment